Who we areIMAGE LABELS PVT. LTD was established in the year 1996 as manufacturer of speciailty labels and printed electronics products specific to the electronics, electrical and automobile industries. We have an excellent and unique combination of expertise and rich array of products providing customers with superior solutions to their requirements.
- 96 Inception
- 97 Dome Labels
- 99 UL Labels
- 01 ISO 9001
- 04 Label kits for Heavy equipments
- 05 Roll to Roll painting
- 06 Automotive dials & CNC Routing machine
- 07 Fully Automated Line
- 08 6000sq.ft of own facility Plant/ In Mold Decoration
- 10 TS 16949
- 12 Membrane keypads
- 13 Laser marked Solutions
- 14 EL (Electro Luminescence)
- 15 Manufacturing plant at Philippines
- 16 VVM video measuring machine
- 17 IMS integrated management System
- 18 IATF
Our products portfolio includes:
- Rating plates
- Nameplates, Logo’s
- Graphic Fascia and panels
- Membrane keypads/switches
- Die-cut insulators, Gaskets and foams
- PU domes
- Membrane overlays
- UL Approved Labels
- IMD products (In Mold Decorative)
- Warranty labels, cautions labels
- Routed parts
- Die cut parts
- Aviation Placards
- Automotive Decals/Dials
- Laser etched Labels, Component painting services
Product quality, pricing and delivery assurance would be priorities keeping in view a long-term relationship with clients. Stringent total quality control and quality assurance programs are constantly carried out to check on the processes and output. This is further enhanced by direct import of raw materials from reputable suppliers known for their quality and leadership in the market such as 3M, Sabic, NITTO, AUTOTYPE, AVERY DENNISON, PROELL and SERICOL etc. We adhere to rigid parameters to ensure high consistency is achieved in sourcing. We are IATF 16943:2016 certified by TUV Rheinland and IMS by ISC Global New Zealand (Integrated Management System) for ISO-9001:2015, ISO-14001:2015 and ISO-18001-2017 for quality management system, Environmental management and OHSAS (Occupational safety and health). Certified by UL Authority of USA to provide UL recognized parts under PGDQ2 & PGAA category. We are member of SGIA-USA, a recognized body for international recognition, which enables us to keep pace with the on-going innovations, improved processes and new materials in the industry worldwide. Major customers are APC by Schneider, Schneider Electric, GE Health Care, Siemens, Same-Deutz, L&T, Ingersoll Rand, Volvo, Komastu, Caterpillar etc. We have been conferred with many quality awards from our top customers. Great care is taken to balance the production plans and JIT (just-in-time) deliveries to our customers. Image Labels is equipped with state of the art technologies in manufacturing process. End-to- end ERP, trained work force and integrated operations from artwork to die-cut ensure quality products at all times. The current manufacturing facility encompasses 60,000 sq.ft. and is fully owned and integrated design/ R&D /manufacturing facility with over 400 employees working round the clock in 2 shifts.
Vision and Mission
- Image Labels aim to be a market leader in design & manufacture of self-adhesive labels for engineering & industrial applications.
- We strive to benchmark product with the very best available.
- We view to develop long-term relationship with customer.
Quality PolicyImage Labels Manufactures and Supplies self-adhesive pressure sensitive industrial labels, Injection moulded components & other related products, and is committed to providing customer satisfaction through quality, cost and delivery assurance through Continual improvement and Restriction of hazardous substances in the manufacturing process is a high priority in our organization.
- To conduct business in an ethical and responsible manner by abiding to Statutory Rules and Regulations.
- To be committed to respect and be fair to people, Employees, Suppliers, customers and community and be socially responsible driven by our values that determine the way in which we do business.
- To provide the same high level of service to every client through our culture, our systematic process, our performance system and the ability to meet universally recognized continuous improvement standards.
- To be committed to learning and growing by sharing knowledge and resources with our diversity partners.
- To conduct continuous research to develop benchmarks, insights and best practices & excel in new product launch, new product planning, Sales Leadership and Quality.